Code of Conduct
The following rules shall irrevocably apply without any restrictions and must be observed by all employees at all times:
- WE shall treat each other with respect and shall maintain trust-based relationships. We shall undertake to treat our employees, co-workers, business partners and the environment at all times in compliance with pertinent laws, good morals, the appropriate level of professionalism and shall act accordingly.
- WE shall respect diversity in all business or employee-related decision-making processes and shall not tolerate any discrimination on the grounds of nationality and/or ethnic origins, gender, religion or world views, any disability or sexual orientation and all other grounds that are subject to the discrimination ban.
- WE shall provide our staff members with secure employment and safe workplaces. Each of our employees shall observe all workplace safety and protective provisions at all times in their respective work areas. Compliance with the former shall be audited at regular intervals. We support our employees in their efforts to maintain healthy lifestyles through the provision of a variety of health boosting programs.
- WE shall make certain the interests of our employees are not in conflict with the interests of the company.
- WE shall ensure compliance with the highest standards when it comes to our worldwide business activities. We shall not grant any illegal, unjustified advantages and shall not accept those advantages. We take a very strict stance vis-à-vis any type of bribery and corruption.
- WE shall attain our business success through outstanding performance as well as fair and honest competitive conduct and not through unethical or illegal business practices. This shall also include compliance with all domestic and international export and embargo regulations. Our actions in our business relationships shall be characterized by forthrightness and we expect the same conduct from our business partners.
- WE shall comply with the applicable laws and provisions concerning the collection, storage, processing or transmission of personal data.
- WE shall comply with the laws and obligations that are relevant for our work at all times, even if this could be affiliated with short-term business administrative disadvantages or difficulties for the company or individuals. If domestic laws contain more restrictive provisions than the regulations in effect at Krumpf Transport,the national laws shall prevail.
- WE shall accept any information received from a customer that expresses the former’s dissatisfaction or describes a situation as objectively inadequate or deficient. If one of our services should be inadequate, or if it should not meet an agreed upon or anticipated parameter, we shall always strive to resolve the matter. To that end, we shall record all customer input, regardless of its legal, material or professional categorization. Our paradigm is that the customer always comes first. We are here to assist the customer and the customer’s opinions shall always be heard.